Andrew Hewitt & Bill Silva Presents have been the exclusive concert promotion partners at the Hollywood Bowl since 1991. In 2018, Live Nation joined Andrew & Bill to continue the next era of bringing audiences legendary artists at this iconic venue.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE BOWL FOR THESE EVENTS
• Alcohol and/or controlled substances. You may purchase alcohol inside.
• Glass (including drinking glasses) and aluminum cans, regardless of content.
• Umbrellas and chairs.
• Cameras, audio, video recording equipment, and selfie sticks.
• Drones, GoPros or audio/video recording devices.
• Weapons or fireworks.
• Beach balls, chairs, laptops, laser pointers or glow sticks.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE ALLOWED INTO THE BOWL
• Picnic baskets and coolers no larger than 15″ wide by 22″ long by 15″ high.
• Factory sealed non-alcoholic plastic bottles, one liter in size or less.
• Re-useable containers (such as Tupperware™) holding food.
• Reusable liquid containers (such as Nalgene bottles) as long as they’re empty. There are 3 water stations throughout the Hollywood Bowl.
• Blankets or seat cushions.
Rain or shine. Gates open 90 minutes prior to showtime at the Bowl (subject to change). No tailgating permitted.
All patrons, age 2 and up, must have a regular-priced ticket and sit in their ticketed location. Children under age 2 do not require a ticket. These concerts are not recommended for young children.
The Hollywood Bowl is committed to making its concerts accessible to all who wish to enjoy live music. Click here for Accessibility Information.
By law (LACC 17.04.645), smoking is not permitted on the Hollywood Bowl grounds, except in designated areas. Violators are subject to removal. Smoking in any other areas could lead to arrest and would be considered a misdemeanor.
To view all Hollywood Bowl Lease Event Policies, please click here.
Only $6.00 per person round trip. You can purchase shuttle tickets through Ticketmaster outlets* (available online and by phone until two weeks prior to the concert; convenience charges apply) or on site at each lot (cash only; please bring exact change). Ride is free for patrons who use their Metro Red Line TAP card within last 2 hours.** Parking lots are wheelchair accessible. Departures begin 2.5 hours before concert. Shuttle lots, locations, and prices are subject to change.
Hollywood & Highland Center Lot (6801 Hollywood Blvd, at Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave) – Departures every 15 minutes until showtime, PARKING CHARGE in addition to bus.
L.A. Zoo Lot, Line 672 (5333 Zoo Dr. Located in Section C.) – Departures every 20 minutes